June 8, 2012
Working like “The Man”: Balancing God’s nearness and distance in our work.
By Brian Musser
About Brian Musser
Rev. Brian Musser is the Baptist Campus Minister at Drexel University in Philadelphia, PA. View all posts by Brian Musser
This entry was posted on Friday, June 8th, 2012 at 3:12 pm and posted in Campus Ministry, Drexel, God, Man, Trinity, University, Work, Worship. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- What is True? Who Do I Trust? peaceandpoweratdrexel.wordpress.com/2017/10/20/wha… https://t.co/aNEULfHdPY 53 minutes ago
- Sometimes the faithfulness exhibited through making a decision is more important... peaceandpoweratdrexel.wordpress.com/2017/10/16/job… 4 days ago
- peaceandpoweratdrexel.wordpress.com/2017/10/11/357… 1 week ago
- Imagine that in 2 generations race relations in US has improved. What types of things would need to happen for that to be true? 1 week ago
- What we say and what people hear can be two drastically different things. peaceandpoweratdrexel.wordpress.com/2017/10/09/whi… 1 week ago