I just completed writing chapter 8 of Work-Ship. That means the 8 chapters that I wanted to get done actually are done. I have a completed Bible Study. There are 5 more chapters that I could and will write but for now we have a usable Bible Study. On to the editing reviewing and getting feedback. I’ll be posting sections of the study in order regularly on here for review. Please feel free to keep track and comment.
March 9, 2012
Work-Ship the Bible Study is Done
By Brian Musser
About Brian Musser
Rev. Brian Musser is the Baptist Campus Minister at Drexel University in Philadelphia, PA. View all posts by Brian Musser
This entry was posted on Friday, March 9th, 2012 at 6:29 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Spring 2018 Finals Week Prayer peaceandpoweratdrexel.wordpress.com/2018/06/11/spr… 1 week ago
- ...it was all because of what he witnessed in the life of a community of believers testifying to the truth of the G… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- “The truth does not reveal itself to idle spectators.” Shop Class as Soulcraft by Matthew B. Crawford 1 week ago
- Good redemptive work in our current fallen creation that produces beauty, justice, health, peace, truth etc. is to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- So many times we talk about how students need to be impacted by the Church. @I have had the experience of watching… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago