In the garden of Eden, before sin entered the world, before the curse was in the world, before death had entered the world, God commands humanity to “tend” the garden. God commands Adam and Eve to work in the creation which was “very good.” What work was there for man to do?
February 19, 2010
By Brian Musser
About Brian Musser
Rev. Brian Musser is the Baptist Campus Minister at Drexel University in Philadelphia, PA. View all posts by Brian Musser
This entry was posted on Friday, February 19th, 2010 at 7:48 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Spring 2018 Finals Week Prayer peaceandpoweratdrexel.wordpress.com/2018/06/11/spr… 1 week ago
- ...it was all because of what he witnessed in the life of a community of believers testifying to the truth of the G… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago
- “The truth does not reveal itself to idle spectators.” Shop Class as Soulcraft by Matthew B. Crawford 1 week ago
- Good redemptive work in our current fallen creation that produces beauty, justice, health, peace, truth etc. is to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- So many times we talk about how students need to be impacted by the Church. @I have had the experience of watching… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago